The Formula® 7000 Square Body was one of the pioneers of automated technology. Almost 20 years later the 7000 continues to be a popular choice for automated users who need mid-range compaction in a fast, efficient, and reliable automated system.
The Formula® 7000 is perfect for those communities just starting in automation. Its ease of operation and proven performance make it the vehicle of choice in large cities and small communities alike. From Salt Lake City, Utah, to rural Rainsville, Alabama, the 7000 goes to work every day.
Long time users of the 7000 like Virginia Beach, Va. (since 1985) have seen the cost savings from automation add up over the years. They continue to choose the 7000 because of its proven track record, ease of maintenance, and dependability.
Features you’ll appreciate
• Fast 8-second cycle time
• Simple, 3-lever controls
• 2,000 lbs lift capacity
• Single packing cylinder for mid-range compaction and payloads up to 800 lbs. per cubic yard
• Smooth operation from cushioned cylinders
• Quality high-tensile steel construction
• Body sizes ranging from 18 to 33 cubic yards
• Excellent maneuverability with single axle trucks in 18-yard configuration
• Sizes Available: 18, 24, 33 CubicYards